Saturday, March 28, 2015

Fabric Basket


There are lots of patterns for fabric baskets on the internet, some people have gathered boards solely devoted to the theme on Pinterest. I wanted to use some of the scraps from my block printed fabric and I followed this tutorial which is nice and clear. It makes a small basket ideal for holding pens on my desk.


It hard to cut up a precious piece of dyed fabric but sometimes it just has to be done.






I made a larger one, it was easy to enlarge the pattern.
Once again using scraps of block printed fabric.






1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:58 PM

    Nice, really shows off the bold printed pattern. Seems simple even for a novice sewer like me. xox

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...