Monday, February 18, 2013

Lacy grid 3




 This piece is coming together very slowly and at times I find it hard to work on it. I am hoping that it just needs times and will gradually speak to me and help me to solve the problems I have with it.



 Despite the lovely winter sunshine I am grumpy with a cold and fed up of having a house which seems to be full of dust and builders.


 The only upside is that I have salvaged the parts from my old cooker hob and am gradually rusting them in the cat litter tray. Watch this space!

3 comments:

  1. Goodness!! What are you up to. Sounds like it is going to be fun whatever the outcome. I love your free style on the sewing machine. Something I have never tried. hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grumpy with a flu/cold here too!

    ...but at least we have our stitching to keep us going eh? :-)

    Take your time...let it speak to you, as you know it will....eventually...

    Maybe the rust will help..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't kept up with blogs lately just been too busy but clearly I have missed out. I love your lacy grids.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...