Monday, November 26, 2012

Field







 This is a little bit of a cheat post as I am showing you some old photos and mosaics; most of them come from The Persistent Thread group on Flickr.  You may have read before that I have an inspiring view from my little room/studio, overlooking an open field which slopes up from the road below my window. I have often used it in one way or another for images. As I have just done that whilst practising my lino cuts, I thought I would seek out a few of the other images and put them together.

Harvest time and a print making course at City Lit..



Machine embroidery, sketching and photography.


A collagraph print and the prints made using a pasta machine.

A little bit of everything,including used envelopes(click for a clearer view).



Stitching on pulp paper,then photographed.


Photographed with a gauze texture added.


2 comments:

  1. What a lovely collection of work, your pasta machine prints are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jackie you are simply amazing!!! I love everything and you are soooo inspiring!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...