Monday, July 09, 2012

Minute



It’s that time of year again and We Love Your Books have made their selection for this year’s online exhibition of Artists’ Books. This year the theme was MINUTE, so it was open to a number of interpretations, along the lines of very small and ideas linked to the passage of time. There was also a size limit to the book to fit in with the theme.
A small selection, in fact a minute few, of books will also be on show at the University of Northampton in November 2012.


I am very pleased to say that my book has been chosen and will be in both exhibitions. Circumstances pushed me to choose the idea of living life minute by minute and the idea of making the most both of time and the ragged edges of life.
I used photographs of my art work to make a small fold book.
Please take a look at the on-line exhibition; I think you will find the various interpretations fascinating. Later in the year a catalogue of the work will be produced and will be available from the website.



1 comment:

  1. Jackie,
    I went to the site and looked at the photos of your work... the book is just beautiful! The lines, shadows, spaces... congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...