Saturday, May 05, 2012

Exhibition






I was in London today and enjoyed the variety of work in the textile exhibition at the City Lit College in Holborn.The work is in the display cabinets on floors 3 and 4 and in the cabinets in the entrance. I was really pleased that all the work I sent is displayed in the foyer.











I took photos of other people's work and most of it I have the names of the artists for, where I don't I apologise and can only say that I appreciated the work and that is why it is shown  here.
Emma Parker on the Tuesday Evening Textile Course:-







Work by Katrina Parris:-

Work from the Drawing with Stitch course by  Madeleine Famurewa  which looks to be a lively course:

These are the pieces which I most admired:-



If you want to see the work you will have to hurry as there are only a few days left.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to everyone!!

    It looks a superb expo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. All fabulous work. Love your felted thingies -- are they cuffs? Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would put your transform change pieces at the top of the list. Well done Jackie - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations, I wish I could be there!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...