Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Liebster



Earlier this month I was pleased to have been given this blog award by Deborah of Art Threads. It is always nice to know that someone out there is reading the blog and enjoying it




The Criteria: The Liebster is meant to showcase bloggers who have fewer than 200 followers. This is all done in the spirit of pay-it-forward.
The Rules: You must mention and link to the person who awarded you the Liebster, and mention 5 other blogs with fewer than 200 followers who you think are worthy of the Liebster!

'Liebster' means "favourite" or "dearest" in German. This award originated in Germany.
I thought I would try and give you a variety of blogs. I do hope they have less than 200 followers, which is sometimes difficult to work out.

Small Caps is an interesting German letterpress blog.

Rough Around the Edges is Robin Olsen's blog in Oregon.

Emma is a true blogger, always out there commenting and full of enthusiasm.

Alisa Golden's blog is about handmade books; like me you may have some of her books. She is very generous with tips and techniques.

Noela Mills' work on Wabisabiart, is always worth a look to see her work,enjoy her travels and follow her links.

 Don't forget that you can have six months of video fun with Stitched Workshops:
Click here to visit Alma Stoller.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you! I'll try & work out waht to do with it!

    Happy New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jackie! I'm honored that you chose me, and now I'll try to live up to it and post regularly. I hope to pass on the award.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...