Monday, June 06, 2011

'HerStory'

I have been to Winchester this morning, up the hill past the prison, to The Link Gallery, part of Winchester University where Women's Work are holding their exhibition entitled 'Herstory'.
I have two pieces in the exhibition. This is a brief view and I will show more of my work, and
hopefully some views of the exhibtion later.
If you are anywhere near do try to go, as I am always impressed by both the work, often many prints, and the way the exhibitions are presented. The Private View is on Friday 10th June from 6-8.30pm and you are cordially invited.



I mention the prison because I once did a placement there and have visited many times; on one memorable occasion showing my library card by mistake for my pass, and getting in with no problem.
Not that one would want to go there by choice!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information - will definitely try to look in.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...