Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Birthday and Summer Event.


As a Gemini I have just had a birthday, and a new camera. I had become so used to the ‘old’ one that it is taking some getting used to; there is a lot to learn. Here are some pictures of a few of the textiles in my home.


I have two pieces of Kuba cloth which is made of cut pile  raffia. The marks above represent paw prints.The one piece was such a bargain from a Sunday market in New York. I wished I could have bought many more. The Indian bead work is part of a small cushion which one of my sons bought me for Christmas a few years ago.


If you live anywhere near do come and say hello at this Summer Event where I shall have a stall. It is bound to be a beautiful sunny day as I have opted for a stall inside. I have given up on summer fetes etc. having experienced dust storms, rain and worse! Thinking about it what could be worse when you are trying to sell textiles.

2 comments:

  1. ..love that Kuba cloth!!! :-)))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so jealous of the Kuba cloth! Good luck at the fair - I really must get out and try doing some myself...

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...