Sunday, May 07, 2006

The way forward ?

I am quite pleased with how this first piece has come together and am saying to myself that this is a good plan, to work on one image which motivates me over a few pieces - but, of course, this always happens, I think I have found the way only to get diverted again.
Yesterday I was up at 6am on my way to a nearby town to set up a stall at their Saturday market. There were over 200 stalls mostly selling collectables, coins, pottery etc. I was in the wrong place really. I could have spent a lot had I not had to man the stall - I did buy a beadwork sample, with metal discs, quite heavy. It was still on its sample card complete with rusty staples. I sold only three items and didn't break even, but I had lots of lovely discussions about techniques; all in all a good day as the people who bought things seem to really appreciate them.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely Jackie, the textures and colours are gorgeous

    ReplyDelete

Comments are always much appreciated. Thank you.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...